Welcome to our practice! Click here to learn more about us.
Click HERE to like us on Facebook to get entered into our monthly raffle! Winner will be announced on Facebook. Good Luck!
Simply a better way…
It’s quick- fewer retakes and appointments
It’s comfortable– no gooey substance in your mount
It’s convenient- Your new crown can be ready faster
It’s accurate– excellent crown fit and look
Click here to see how easy it is.
No insurance? We have you covered.
Click HERE to learn more about our Dental Savings Plan.
General and Implant Dentistry Schaumburg IL
Scharrington Dental PC
Dr. Joon H. Han, MS, DDS, FICOI, Schaumburg, IL, practices a full scope of prosthodontics with expertise ranging from complete dentures and porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. Dr. Han can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile.
Our office is located at 2505 West Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, IL.
Prosthodontics can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern prosthodontic techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile. Dr. Han can give you the smile you want using:
- removable partial dentures
- teeth whitening
- inlays and onlays
- dental crowns
- dental bonding
- porcelain veneers
Dentures by Dr. Han, Schaumburg IL
A denture, or a complete denture as it is often called, is an appliance that is inserted in the mouth that replaces natural teeth and provides support for the cheeks and lips.
Dentures are beneficial in multiple ways:
- Mastication – Chewing ability is improved by replacing missing teeth with dentures.
- Aesthetics – Dentures not only restore a natural and attractive appearance to the teeth, but can also correct the collapsed exterior of lips and cheeks that occurs after losing teeth.
- Confidence -A healthy and beautiful-looking smile will help the patient feel more confident and attractive.
- Phonetics – By replacing missing teeth, patients will be able to better pronounce certain words that require the use of teeth to speak.